Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Monday Night Poker... Expanded Version

The line-up...
Seat 1: Mike Wise
Seat 2: Sugarta
Seat 3: Rick (Mike)
Seat 4: Ferrari (Tom)
Seat 5: Ugarte
Seat 6: PAULY!
Seat 7: Jeremy
Seat 8: Christian

I posted a write-up of last night's poker game to the Tao of Poker. You can read about my really bad beat... when my pocket Kings got cacked by Christian's A-7 off suit! Check it out. Here's a bit:
In middle position I bring in a raise to make it $4. Christian re-raised me. I re-raised him back to cap out the betting pre-flop. I made him for an A-K or possibly pocket Queens. The flop: 9-J-8 rainbow. Kind of scary flop... all undercards, no flush draws, but I'm praying he's not holding Q-10. Would he bring in a raise with Q-10? I think not. I check, he bet quickly, and I decided to raise. "Raise or Fold!" echoed through my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment