Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Big Loser Last Night...

I just blogged a post to the Tao fo Poker about last night's home game at Ferrari's. I lost $150. Ouch. It was ugly. I lost nearly $200 in the last ninety minutes. I fucked up. Here's who played:
The Monday Night Poker line-up:

Seat 1: Swish (sports writer)
Seat 2: Coach (arrived late)
Seat 3: Rick
Seat 4: Ferrari
Seat 5: Matt (options trader)
Seat 6: Anthony (architect)
Seat 7: Joel
Seat 8: Pauly!
And here's an excerpt of my post:
I just got my nut flush. Swish bet and I raised. He re-raised! I could not believe it... there's not a better feeling in poker than when someone raises you when you have the nuts! We went back and forth a couple of times re-raising each other. That's when Swish said, "Look, we're going to be doing this all night. How many chips do you have left? Let's just end this now."

No comments:

Post a Comment