Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Making the Deadline...

Senor graciously pushed back our trip to Foxwoods one week (From Feb. 24 to March 2)... in order for me to have an extra day to write for the Project Greenlight deadline of Feb. 28th. Derek will now also be able to go... since he had a business trip scheduled the week before.

Yes, I am sick and I am in the middle of writing a screenplay. Monday, I cranked out 50 pages. I am adapting one of my unpublished novels, and so far, I've gotten through 3 chapters. Adaptation is far more time consuming that actual writing. It's a lot less fun too.

Speaking of deadlines, Phish mail order lottery ends today at Noon. I got my plane tickets to Vegas... I got a hotel room for one week... I know what poker tournaments that I'll be playing in (and have a bankroll to fund the entry fees)... and all I need now is... Phish tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment