Thursday, June 17, 2004

11 Hours... Until Phish


I'm seeing Phish here tonight and Friday.

Yes, in less than 11 hours, I'll be groovin my ass off at Phish, when they play at Coney Island.... in a minor league baseball stadium at that. I'm awaiting the arrival of The Joker. Tonight, I'm meeting up with Gil and on Friday, Senor will make a rare visit to see Phish here in NYC. Yes, the first leg of the their goodbye tour is underway. And I'll see 11 of the last 13 shows. Come to think about it... I have seen the last 15 Phish shows. Not too bad, eh?

5 Random Songs I Want to Hear Phish Play Tonight...

1. Makisupa Policeman
2. MoMA Dance
3. Tube
4. The Wedge
5. Guleah Papyrus

I forgot to post this picture in my Japan write ups, of a Pollock poster. Here you go.


Pollock Japan poster

No comments:

Post a Comment