Monday, June 14, 2004

Poker Hermit's Sketch

I was wandering through some on my blogger links and stopped by The Poker Hermit who is currently on a hiatus. But... he managed to post a "it's funny because it's true..." sketch of some of his fellow poker bloggers. Guess which one is me? Good job, Hermit! Alas... I 'm looking forward to reading more.


Created by The Poker Hermit (2004)

Click on the picture above for a better view. And yes, penguins don't have hands. If you don't read poker blogs... there's The Poker Penguin, Hdouble from The Cards Speak (a former semi-pro football player), Iggy from Guinness and Poker, Grubby from the Poker Grub, and yes... me from the Tao of Poker. The guy at the far former is the Poker Hermit. I love the Grateful Dead bong in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment