Sunday, October 12, 2003

NFL Best Bets Week 6

Pick of the Week
Chicago Bob (2-2-1): Washington +3 over Tampa Bay
Rib Boy (3-2): Miami -3 at Jacksonville
Tao of Pauly (3-2): Denver - 6 1/2 over Pitt

Last Week: It was ugly... so ugly I won't even talk about how bad we all got beat. I missed my second parly by just a friggin 1/2 point!

Week 6: Rib Boy likes Miami and Philly -1 1/2. Bob loves Home Dogs and he likes Washington. He also mentioned the Bears +6 1/2 and Indy -4. I am going with Denver, St. Louis -11, and the Colts +4. My Parlay of the Week is Indy, NY Giants +3, Miami -3, and the Seachickens -3 1/2. I have not hit any parlays all season!

Rib Boy's Beatin' of the Week (1-2): Baltimore over Arizona

Tao of Pauly Upset of the Week (0-3): Atlanta... If I bet against my Upset of the Week the previous three weeks, and made that my pick of the week, then I'd be a rich man. That is why I am betting on the Rams this week. Call it reverse betting logic.

Baseball Playoffs: Bob likes the Cubs +128 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment