Sunday, October 12, 2003

Radiohead Setlist

October 10, 2003, Madison Square Garden, NYC
Set 1: The Gloaming, There There, 2 + 2 = 5, Where You End and I Begin, Exit Music (For a Film), Talk Show Host, Myxomatosis, Paranoid Android, In Limbo, Sail to the Moon, Creep, ? Tourist ?, Go to Sleep, Just, You and Whose Army, Sit Down Stand Up
Encore 1: Lucky, National Anthem, A Punchup at a Wedding, Street Spirit
Encore 2: Airbag, No Surprises, Everything in Its Right Place

I went to Radiohead last night at MSG with my lovely date, Haley. She had seen Radiohead many more times than me and filled me in on most of the setlist. I knew about half the song... okay at least 1/3. Intense. Weird crowd. A lot of hipsters, not too many hippies. I was one of the only people toking in my section.

No comments:

Post a Comment