Wednesday, January 28, 2004

The Dwindling L.A. Literacy Rate...

HDouble gave me a nice metioning on his blog: The Cards Speak.

Here's what he said: "I can barely keep up with Pauly, who posted his Foxwoods trip report. It took him 4.5 hours to get in a 2-4 game! I get mad if the wait is longer than 10 minutes in LA. Pauly knows a sucker when he sees one:

"Although I dropped $50 at Foxwoods, I made all my money back when I took some of Haley's friends for $200 betting on various Golden Globe categories (Bill Murray's win was clutch!)"

Pauly emailed me to let me know he may be in LA sometime in the future... I hope I don't have to watch his back when he starts a rumble in the $2-4 game after dropping the Hammer. I really miss the East Coast (but not Foxwoods), even if it's freezing over there... Yesterday I saw in the log files that 55% of my readers are coming in from the East Coast... confirming my suspicions about the literacy rate in LA..."


The line about the LA literacy rate made me fall down I was laughing so hard! And I love being "quoted" on other people's blogs! Keep up the great posts. HDouble is an exceptional poker player and he writes about poker theory on his site. I'll be posting the second excerpt to his novel in the next issue of Truckin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment