Tuesday, October 01, 2002

40 hours until Project Greenlight DEADLINE!!!!! The second draft is complete, I will rewrite it and have a final/third draft by midnight tonight. I expect to send the script to the Writers Guild of America and the copyright office at the Library of Congress tomorrow morning and finally submit the script to PGL tomorrow afternoon.

My anxiety about the future of the project has been on my mind the last few days. In all honesty, the script is average. It would be an average film, that most of you probbaly wouldn't see. There is no nudity, no sex, no explosions, no car chases, no bullets, no kids fucking pies, no aliens... so the script is pretty much doomed and shall live a very short life in Hollyweird. But I am attached to the characters and I feel the concept and story is a "MILLION DOLLAR IDEA"... that which I would like to write as a novel. All these decisions will be made at the end of the week. Right now I'm focused on finishing the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment