Sunday, October 13, 2002

PGL Update...

I just finished my second assignment for PGL. I finished reading and reviewing Script #2, which was so much better than Script #1 (which really really sucked after comparing it to mine and Script #2). I dunno if it's just my mood, or the fact I really hated Script #1, but I gave Script #2 an excellent review. I feel I was too generous for Script #1, so I decided to make up for it by giving Script #2 it's due credit.

Here's what I wrote in my review for Script #2:

Main charcaters were well developed and the supporting characters were extremely interesting. The script was a fast and easy read.

Overall I scored it an 8 out of 10. With a 9 out of 10 for concept.

Words to describe this script: funny, unpredictable, exciting, orginal, unique, entertaining, and "my kind of story".


So far 2 script assignments read & reviewed and 2 more to go. I also have yet to review and watch the 2 director's scenes from that separate contest. Round 1 ends in 11 days.

The script I just read shows promise. I can see why people (meaning Hollywood suits) would want to make this script over mine, it has a wider mass appeal to a greater audience than my script. Oh well. Time will tell. I hope the reviewers out there are as generous as I was. To date, I've given one harsh rejection and one happy thumbs up.



No comments:

Post a Comment