Friday, October 25, 2002

I will find out from PGL in less than 12 hours my fate as a screenwriter in Hollyweird. The suits and Matt & Ben will tell me I am TOP 250 material or not!

At any rate, my job on Wall Street is as stable as Anna Nicole Smith jumping on an old trampoline after she swallowed a handful of horse tranquilizers... and I have to perpare myself to find another job... so I decided to fill out the application for Condom Tester which can be found on the Condomi website. It takes a couple of minutes and they ask a lot of funny and personal questions... I will share some of my answers later...

For now, I'm on the PGL home stretch... my hands are starting to sweat, and I must admit, I have been nervous all afternoon and can't focus on work. I had been fairly cool with finishing all my reviews, and been chill all week, but now, I seriously must say, I'm starting to get anxious and dizzy! I just want this to be over with! OK... 11 hours, 58 minutes and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment