Thursday, October 17, 2002

I finished reading the third script for PGL. It was funny, a romantic comedy, which I thought was slightly better than the last script I read. This one has a great chance to make it. Cheesy ending, funny jokes, well written.

Here's what I wrote in the review:

Main charcaters were well developed and the supporting characters were extremely interesting. The script was a fast and easy read.

I scored this film an 8 out of 10. And I rated the concept a 9 out of 10.

Words to describe this script: funny, sexy, suspenseful, original, predictable, formulamatic, unique, entertaining.


So far three scripts read and one more to go to finish my required script reading. I also have to review two short films. I hope to finish all this by Monday. Round 1 ends in one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment