Saturday, March 06, 2004

Foxwoods Trip Report

I finally posted my trip report to Foxwoods from earlier this week. I drove up with Derek and met up with Senor. The highlights incuded Derek's run playing a higher limit and me taking all of Senor's money! Here's a bit:
Senor raised when he tossed a $20 bill into the pot! The dealer made change for him.

"What the fuck? Why are you raising me?"

I peek at my cards. I got a trips. Does Senor have A-K? How about K-Q? He's on the button. What could he have? I see he doesn't have many chips left. Was he trying to steal the pot? I re-raised Senor! He thought for a second and said, "I only have $6 left. I'm all-in."

Senor had all his money in the pot and I turned over...
Sad Amy

Be sure to read a bit I wrote called: Sad Amy. It's about a depressed poker dealer at Foxwoods. It's a great read! Here's a bit:
Sad Amy might not be that sad. I really have no idea. She always looks like one of her four cats just died. At any moment she could burst into tears. I wondered if she had a copy of Sylvia Plath's "The Bell Jar" in her locker, because she walks around with a blank, yet suicidal stare and a gaze that illicits a sympathetic response from Pauly.

No comments:

Post a Comment