Monday, March 22, 2004

Pimping Wil

Yes, many thanks to Wil Wheaton my new cyber buddy. The now infamous Tao of Poker has been getting swamped with new traffic... thanks to Wil's loyal readership. He has one of the most popular blogs out there (combination of a being a solid blogger, a great writer, a former Star Trek performer, and the fact he's a former child actor) and his site gets a tremendous amount of global traffic... and after he mentioned the Tao of Poker last week... my sites have been getting more hits than ever before. I was pretty excited last week to find out that Wil reads my site! I gave him a few tips and now I'm trying to get him to play on Party Poker! We invited him to play in the various online poker bloggers tournaments on the World Blogger Tour (WBT).

Anyway, be sure to read Wil's poker stories... Lying in Odessa, Part 3 and Lying in Odessa, Part 4. Amazing reads!

Again, thanks to Wil for the link up. See you at the tables, bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment