Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Getting blogged!

It's cool when people blog something about me. I blog stuff about everyone all the time that I understand why sometime speople get excited to see their names in bold face on the Taos.

Visit Ugarte's Poker Grovel for Rick's blog about yours truly involving an incident at the poker game Monday night at Signor Ferrari's. Here's a bit of what Rick wrote:
It was one of the most enjoyable hands I've ever watched at Signor Ferarri's home game -- Not least because I wasn't in it....

Now, it is helpful to understand here that although Pauly's been playing pretty tight, he's also run some monster bluffs, and called in the face of absurdly high cards to prevail over equally bold (but less successful) bluffs, inclluding a hugely expensive one by yours truly. Swish, on the other hand, has developed a table image of being willing to see almost anything to the river, and has an erstwhile tell that may or may not be reliable anymore.


Monday Night Update

Make sure you read the post on the Tao of Poker: NYC Home Game... Pauly Storms Back! Highlights: I threw out a Grateful Dead quote, got a Royal Straight Flush, and won big. Here's a bit:
I stuck to the basics and followed through on my specific game plan. Yep, I walked away the big winner on Monday, enacted a little revenge on Swish, and stopped the serious bleeding in my game.

The players:

Seat 1: Swish
Seat 2: Sam (Rick's brother)
Seat 3: Signor Ferrari
Seat 4: Coach
Seat 5: Christian
Seat 6: Rick Blaine
Seat 7: Pauly

No comments:

Post a Comment