Thursday, February 05, 2004

My First Online Poker Tournament Win!!

Yes! On my fourth attempt, I won my first Sit & Go (SNG) No Limit tournament on Party Poker yesterday afternoon. I was pumped! Alas, I won back all the money I lost yesterday morning... and walked away from the tables... up $1!! It was a nice win, highlighted by Jerry Engel joining me at the table for his first SNG appearance. Jerry finished in 6th and got his pocket Aces cracked! I will write up a more detailed report later tonight! I got some great advice from the Poker Penguin on how to take down "fish" in those tough SNGs. And it worked!

But you can say... that I was all fired up last night after my first tournament victory! At one point, I was in last place... and rallied for the come-from-behind win!! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment