Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Monday Night Poker Night... $12 Loss

I will have a much better blog later... for now, I will rush so I can go crash! I played at Ferrari's place on 34th Street. He's friends with Ugarte and Rick from Ugarte's Poker Grovel. I just got in... lost $12 in 6+ hours (loss rate of $2 per hour). I was up $120 at one point early in the evening (after I nailed a huge win -- both the HIGH & LOW hands in an huge multi-way Omaha pot) and fuckin' got killed playing more Omaha hi/lo. I had a bad beat too when my pokcet Kings got cracked by A-7 when Christian sucked out a straight on the river... I took NY Times sports writer Mike Wise for a huge pot winnning both the HIGH and the LOW in a seven card stud hi/lo game. All in all, it was a fun time with some good players!

No comments:

Post a Comment