Thursday, June 23, 2005

A Guy Named Charlie....

By now some of you have all heard that Charlie Tuttle passed away. Spaceman has a touching tribute over on his blog. I suggest you take a peek at that.

I wrote a piece on Fox Sports about Barry Greenstein winning his WSOP bracelet for Charlie. If you had not seen it yet, stop by a take a look. Charlie Tuttle has impacted more lives than you can imagine. It is hard to describe the intense feelings that I am experiencing about someone I have never met. Bad beats and personal problems all seem to evaporate when you think about what Charlie, Spaceman, and their families have been enduring. My best wishes and thoughts go out to everyone involved.

And on a personal note to Spaceman... if there's anything you need.... simply ask. I know you lost your best friend, but you have a community of your peers and friends here to help you out over the next days, weeks, and months to come. We're all here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment