Thursday, June 16, 2005

WSOP iPod: Clonie Gowen

I'll be posting a new feature on my blogs called: WSOP iPod. A lot of poker players listen to music while at the table, especially during lengthy tournaments. I decided that I was going to ask different pros what they were listening to.

First up is Clonie Gowen. When I asked her about her iPod two days ago, she said she didn't own one. The one I saw her with was borrowed her boyfriend. However, she assured me that she was going to buy one the very next day. Sure enough when I spotted her on Wednesday, she had her brand new iPod... pink of course. I tracked her down and asked her to tell me what show me what she was listening to. She likes to listen to a lot of oldies.

What's on Clonie's iPod?
1. The Drifters
2. Guns and Roses
3. Eagles
4. The Supremes
5. ABBA
6. Aretha Franklin
7. Bob Dylan
8. Brooks & Dunn
9. Toby Keith
10. Van Morrison
11. The Rolling Stones

Check back soon for the next installment of WSOP iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment