Thursday, June 23, 2005

World Series of Poker Pictures

These were taken yesterday by Flipchip. Make sure you stop by and visit his World Series of Poker Photo Gallery. You can click on the photos below to enlarge them.


I found a new "Bio" photo


Jamming to some Dead at the WSOP


Shuffling some chips


A few minutes after the tourney started

You can read about what happened to me on my poker blog. Stop by Lasvegasvegas.com to read Flipchip's recap. If you don't know, I was knocked out in 1320th place out of 2013 players and outlasted several pros like Marcel Luske and Daniel Negreanu. The total prize pool was over $2.7 million in the 3rd largest tournament ever played in WSOP history. First place is going to get $611,000! Top 200 places paid. And if I made the final table, it would have been aired on ESPN on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment