Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Recent Articles and Radio Free Pauly

Feel free to read my articles about last night's WSOP event on Poker Player Newspaper and Lasvegasvegas.com.

I taped my interview with Sean on Saturday aternoon during the poker bloggers event for the Lord Admiral Card Club Radio Show and Podcast. If you don't know by now, it's the best podcast dedicated to poker in the universe. It seems like overnight I've become a huge cult figure in Canada. I'm happy to be a part of their amazing entity.

Sean and Brent are working hard every week to get their podcast done (for free) so stop by and show your support.

You can download the MP3 of this week's show... Episode 29: Here.
You can download last week's show... Episode 28: Here.

I was very drunk on this week's episode. I had gotten knoced out of the tournament and headed for the bar with Al Cant Hang and Little Willie.

If you want to catch up and listen to previous episodes, please visit their archives over at Brainscat. Stop by their site and download the extra nuggets. Thanks again to Sean and Stacks for having me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment