Monday, February 02, 2004

Clone Poll Results: I Win!!

Pauly (from the Tao): 50%
Elvis Presley: 27%

Yes, the people have spoken. According to Sigge's Weekly Poll: Who Should We Clone?, I came out the winner, edging out Elvis! Here's what Sigge wrote:
The two results we have to focus on, however, are the 5% wanting me to stay uncloned and the breathtaking 50% that wants to see my good friend Pauly cloned. What kind of consequences would this bring if this poll was to determin the historical no.1 cloned human being? Well, we'd have to read twice as much of Pauly's thoughts, and I can imagine that this also could mean reading the same subway-stories twice, since Pauly's clone after all was just that. This would bring the internet-traffic of Pauly's sites down to an approximately 50%, giving Pauly no option but to kill his own clone. Sometimes it is better to leave nature alone, I guess. Or most times, maybe.. It is also worth mentioning that only 5% couldn't stand the thought of me getting cloned, something I find very odd, because I'd probably end up the same way as Pauly: killing my better/worse/equal half. Thanks for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment