Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Wednesday's Politico Roundup: Kerry's Super Tuesday

I'm so exhausted that I'm almost bored with the prosepcts of blogging the results from Super Tuesday. John Kerry whooped John Edwards and now it's eight full months of hype and headaches leading up to the election in November. I wonder if Kerry think he's loved that much? It seems to me that most of his supporters are more votes against Bush than a vote of confidence for Kerry. I've said it before... Kerry is a two-bit career politican who'll sell out the Presidency to a whole new collection of thugs, villians, corporate rapists, and other big business entities. If I married a ketchup heiress, I'd be running for President too with an unlimited bankroll.

Quote me on this: Bush will win the 2004 election. And I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. Do you have the balls to place a wager with me? I'll take any bets on the 2004 Election and I'm taking Bush. I'm not saying that I'm voting for Bush. Because I'm not. I'm endorsing and voting for Ralph Nader. I'll be working on his campaign too. I sent them my resume last Friday and got a "generic" response. Anyway, Bush will win and I'm going to win a lot of bets from bleeding heart liberals.

More to come next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment