Friday, March 05, 2004

Reader Mail


1. Re: The Baby & Winky Movie

Paris wrote:
I commend you on the undertaking - I would not know where or how to begin such an endeavour.
Dear Paris, As always thanks for your comments. Maybe you would be interested in adapting one of your manuscripts into screenplay format? I'll do it for you... for a token fee of course! TTFN, McG


2. Re: Sigge Hijinks... Drunken Snowballs

Sigge sent me this email:
Still, this is suspciously close to what I could've done. Or will do. I usually just give them the finger when I pass by, but lately, because of my work here at FAFO (www.fafo.no) I've put this hilarous hobby aside, since I often get calls from the American embassy etc. etc....
Dear Sigge, When I read that article, I right away thought of you! Who else would get drunk and hurl snowballs at the American embassy? See ya, McG

No comments:

Post a Comment