Sunday, November 02, 2003

NFL Best Bets Week 9

Pick of the Week
Chicago Bob (3-4-1): Indy +3 at Miami
Rib Boy (5-3): Rams -4 at SF
Tao of Pauly (4-4): Carolina -6 1/2 at HOUSTON
Zobo (0-0): Philly -4 1/2 over Atlanta

Last Week: Bob and the Colts failed to cover. But Rib Boy and I looked great after Tennesse covered. Rib Boy leads the way with a 5-3 record for Best Bets this season.

Week 8: Rib Boy likes the Rams -4 and Philly -4 1/2. Bob called me from Soldier's Field in Chicago to tell me that he likes Indy getting points in Miami and he bet on da Bears -2 1/2 since he was at the game. I like Carolina and Minny -4 1/2. My Parlay of the Week is: Carolina - 6 1/2, Baltimore -7, the Seachickens - 4 1/2, and the UNDER in the Balt-Jags game. Zobo joins the crew this week after he admited: "I think my high school football team could beat the Falcons these days!" He likes Philly.

Rib Boy's Beating of the Week (1-5): Baltimore over the Jags

Tao of Pauly Upset of the Week (0-6): New Orleans to beat up on Tampa Bay! Take the points.

No comments:

Post a Comment