Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Just talked to my buddy, Bob famous Phi from Chicago. We don't talk too often, maybe once or twice a year, but it's always great when we finally hear each others' voice. He's one of the funniest guys I ever met and we shared some of my wilder moments when I lived in Atlanta. I saw a bunch of shows with Bob, the likes of the Grateful Dead, Phish, and the Allman Brothers. I took two amazing trips with Bob and friends. One epic adventure was Spring Break in 1993. We went to Puerta Rico and stayed in San Juan at Mophy's place. The other trip was Mardi Gras 1994, when 8 of us rented a Winnebago and drove it to N'arlins for 3 days of shitty drunken mayhem. We parked in front of a church and stayed their the whole time. Good time, great memories. Bob gave me my first Dead bootleg: 9-3-77 Raceway Park with the first Eyes of the World ever performed.

No comments:

Post a Comment