Monday, September 09, 2002

Señor News: New British TV Star and His Top 5 Stresses


I got this e-mail from Señor this weekend:

To: McGrupp
From: Señor
Re: I'm a British TV Star!

Remember 80's British pop star, Kim Wilde???? She came to my Chi Gung class yesterday with a camera crew. They are doing a special for British TV to be aired prime time nation wide in December... Señor is gonna be famous!!!!! SEEYA!!!!!


And here is another e-mail I got from Señor last week:

To: McGrupp
From: Señor
Re: Top 5

Top 5 Things Señor stresses out about on Koh Samui:

5) Which job offer to accept:

a) manager of new health spa
b) marketing director of spa/clinic
c) partner health food chain
d) none of the above!!!

** Why do I get so many job offers??? In Thailand they think learning English is very difficult, so if you speak English they think you are very smart and want you to work with them, even if you are from America!

4) Should I wake up at 6AM to see the NFL opening game live? (I'm usually up by 7AM anyway!)

3) Where should I go for a short holiday from my island paradise? Tibet? Bali? Malaysia? Japan? I just don't know!!!!

2) Where should I go for my afternoon swim? The ocean, which is 5 feet from my back porch? Or the beautiful brand new swimming pool they just finished building 10 feet from my house?

1) Who should I have dinner with tonight? Aa, the sweet, cute adorable 21 year old or Noi, the cool 28 year old who always gives me a 2 hour Thai massage after dinner???

Life is TOUGH!!!!!!!

Señor:)

No comments:

Post a Comment