Thursday, May 29, 2003

Question of the Month: Crayons


The Question: What Crayola Crayon best describes your personality?

Here's the results!

The most popular answer was Grateful Red, which was selected twice as many times as any other crayon! Which is funny because I made it up! It doesn't exist. I added it to the list after Skippy felt that Indian Red was not very PC. And I think that the TAO of Pauly readers are major stoners and potheads. Why? Because of the popularity of Grateful Red and other colors with the word BURNT in it!!

Most Popular:
1. Grateful Red
2. Burnt Orange
3. Bittersweet

And now some notable quotes:

"Burnt Orange. . . because that's how I feel right now this morning!" - Derek

"Bittersweet... a simple summation of my paradoxes." - Boogie

"Goldenrod.... my last name is Weiner .... seems suitable." - Modeski!

"Bittersweet and Magenta... Its a toss up! If I had to choose one: Magenta, but Bittersweet just sounded so "soulfully deep" for a crayon." - Charna

"There's no doubt I'm a tan of some sort. Maybe the "tan" sort. It's just like life. In another perspective, "tan" may not describe my personality. Colour- psychology indicates dangerous motives behind almost all of the 64, i.e both Red and Green are symbolizing murder. In that sense, I'm a crossfade between red and green. Throw in some apricot, copper and turquoise blue and I think you'd have a match. Or not." - Sigge

"Salmon. It was the monikker of my group in rehab, it is the fish of the northwest and the first people (Native American tribes of the northwest coast: WA, ALASKA, & BC,) and, is a large part of northwest claim to fame, if we have one... the salmon plays a very special roll in my life and in the lives of the northwest native populations from Spokane to Alaska." - Stephen Adkins

No comments:

Post a Comment