Sunday, February 15, 2004

The Fat Guy Sounds Off on A-Rod!!

Yes, it's getting close to a reality. Here's another ESPN article: Rangers Get Flexibility with Sorriano.

And Texas' favorite poker blogger The Fat Guy is wicked pissed. He had a hilarious write-up on his blog: Basbeall's Version of Satan Wins Again. Here's a bit:
Man, I really and truly hate baseball now. I can live with Asshole-Rod going to the Red Sox, but not to the evil fucking Yankees. Not for a fucking second baseman. Not for fucking cash to be paid out TO TO TO TO Steinbrenner. NOT FOR NO MOTHERFUCKING PITCHING!!!!

FLEXI-FUCKING-BILITY!?!?!?! I can't put enough cusswords in here to describe how much I hate Tom Hicks and John Hart. I've done my absolute best to understand what they're up against with Dickhead Rodriguez and Satan's Agent Scott Boras, but this is sheer fucking lunacy. Sell the team, Tom. Fire John fucking Hart and sell the fucking team. Flexibility is for fucking small business -- not for fucking major league baseball teams. Baseball teams try to win. The only good thing about it is that there is no other place for that fucking Rodriguez to go. I hope and I will commence to pray that the Yankees suffer mightily for the rest of that jackass' career, and for time fucking immemorial. They will be unanswered. Damn, I just cannot FUCKING believe we can't get a fucking pitcher out of them. That pussy Soriano will fuck up somehow, and he'll be useless. He'll be Lee fucking Mazilli to the tenth fucking power, another Harold Moneybags Baines. God damn them all to hell. I'll clean this up tomorrow, or delete it, or something. Bastards. Fuckheads

Goddamn, I hate you motherfuckers who act like it's your god-given right to own the rights to every great ball player, and that the rest of the world doesn't have a fucking clue. Fuck it, and fuck you.
The Fat Guy rocks! He's one of the best bloggers out there... and I dug his Lee Mazilli and Harold Baines references!

No comments:

Post a Comment