Thursday, November 11, 2004

Thanks to Tara's Mutated Pancake Nipple



Wow! Thanks to the Tara Reid incident, I got a record number of hits on Tuesday. I almost topped 1,000 visits for the day. That's Tao of Poker territory. In the last few days, I got almost 2,000 new visitors looking for Tara Reid's mutated pancake nipple (to steal that eloquent description from Daddy). The wonders of the internet. I hope some of them signed up for Party Poker using my bonus code: TAO4.

Gumbo Update

The novel is coming along soomthly. Visit Gumbo to read four different novel excerpts that I posted. I'm writing at a good pace and I should hit the halfway point sometime Thursday afternoon. I was hoping to hit the midway point by this weekend and I surpassed my goal. If I push myself and write up to 6,000 words a day, I'll have this novel done by Monday night. I don't think I can keep up that pace, but I feel confident I'll have a first draft completed within a week's time. The sooner I finish, the sooner I can get back into the loop and return to regularly scheduled blogging. More to come.

Man, I'll be in Vegas in four weeks too. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment