Friday, February 15, 2008

Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That Photo Dump

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

I'm flying to NYC and don't have much time to write. I realized that I didn't really post any New Zealand pics that were of the non-food variety.

So... here's some pictures that I took over the last few weeks including Las Vegas, New Zealand, and Byron Bay, Australia. Enjoy.




Shadows


Bean touches the rocks....


Sky Tower in Auckland, NZ


Sign in Auckland


Sunset in Queenstown, NZ


Stone bridge in the Rose Gardens of Queenstown


Front seat for me in the plane that Nicky puked in


Lake Wakitupu, NZ


Luges in Queenstown


Mini golf in Queenstown


Flying from Oz to NZ


Byron Bay, Australia


Playing Chinese Poker at the Beach Hotel Bar in Byron Bay


I almost ordered the BBQ kangaroo from World in Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment