Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Another Monday at the Blue Parrot

I posted a write up of last night's game to the Tao of Poker. I had a great night after posting a $235 win! Here's a bit:
I've been on a rush. I have not had one single losing session this month and that streak continued after I posted a $235 win and chopping two monster pots including a rare $340 pot!!! Last night's action at the Blue Parrot feature yet another intra-blogger game. This time Dave from the poker blog, Riding the F Train joined the mix, which meant that I got to meet yet another poker blogger.
And here's the lineup:
The Players:
Seat 1: Swish
Seat 2: Rick Blaine
Seat 3: Dave from Riding the F Train
Seat 4: Signor Ferrari
Seat 5: James
Seat 6: Joel
Seat 7: Coach
Seat 8: Pauly
As always another fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment