Thursday, January 06, 2005

Fellow Blogger Updates

BG is going on hiatus after lamenting about snow for 909 words worth. Hmmmm. Have fun wherever you go this weekend.

Skippy from The Daily Dave did a ton of traveling in 2004. Make sure you watch his awesome video which highlights his travels.

Briana posted three times already this week. Huh? Yeah it's true. Paris pics, Lindsay Lohan and Ashlee Simpson all got ink... sounds like some solid material as she's slowly figuring out the ultimate question for all bloggers... What is blogworthy? Good to know that someone is sticking to her New Year's Resolution.

I am digging the last few entries from the Poker Penguin who has a new blog updating us all on his life as a ski bum in the mountains of British Columbia, Canada. I played with him twice online at Party Poker this past weekend.

Jon Schanzer posted the text version of a speech he gave last month on Middle East Affiliate Groups and the Next Generation of Terror.

My brother
has been posting his Las Vegas trip reports over at his poker blog.

Molly finally posted a story to my group blog called Coventry, which is a forum to post stories about the last Phish shows in Vermont in August. Lori posted one a few months ago. I'm awaiting The Joker's version of that epic weekend!

Alexa has a crazy story on her blog called Puppy Love. Check it out.

Charles Star (the former lawyer turned stand-up comic and sometime poker blogger we refer to as Ugarte) has returned from Florida where he was visting his girlfriend's family for the holidays. You can read all about the gigs he did at various comedy clubs in Florida. Make sure you take a peek at his upcoming gigs schedule.

Lastly, I also reorganzied my blogroll. I got rid of broken links and added a few new ones. I also added a new section highlighting New York City Bloggers. Check them out:
A Socialite's Life, Alexa, Clarified, Diane Roy, Embedded in Brooklyn, Gawker, Getting Glassier, Hipsters Are Annoying, Material Squirrel, Needles on the Beach, NYC Bloggers, Nut Heart Flush, Poker in the Weeds, Rick's Cafe, Riding the F Train, Scatterbrain, Sexless in the City, Sightunseen, Slice, Smoke and Ashes, Snotty French Place, Stereo Gum, This Fish Needs a Bicycle, and Veiled Conceit.
I am friends with some of the bloggers, some we know each other only through our blogs, and the rest I have never met before and I dunno if they even know I exist. I read them all anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment