Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Celebrity Sighting of the Day


Lizzie Grubman, Princess & Convict

Living in NYC, I run into random celebs all the time. Today, I was waiting to meet up with Gil for lunch in Midtown and walking down the street was everyone's favorite drunken, reckless-SUV-driving, publicist Lizzie Grubman, who ran over 16 people in the Hamptons before calling the bouncer "White trash!" I actually saw her twice. When I was walking to the subway, I caught a glimpse of her again. To quote Gil, "She's ugly." He was being kind. To this day, Senor will to continue deny rumors that he once dated the snookered, pink-clad Princess.

Haley just called me from Santa Fe. She asked how my day was going. I answered something like this... "Cool. Mary-Kate's out of rehab. I met Gil for lunch. I got back Mr. Dickhead. I saw Lizzie Grubman. Twice. And I came in second in a tournament on Party Poker for a $90 win. All that, before you even woke up today."

No comments:

Post a Comment