Friday, April 16, 2004

Phish in Vegas Setlist: Night 1

Great show with some amazing moments. Sat Page side, 8 rows back. Kick ass seat. The boys played my favorite song... Slave to the Traffic Light! And they busted out the mellow-cow-funk with a hot MoMA Dance. Alas, the encore... Sneaking Sally was the shit. Here's the setlist:
4.14.04 Las Vegas, NV
Set 1: Buried Alive > AC/DC Bag, Limb by Limb, Moma Dance, Old Home Place, Roggae, Water in the Sky, All of these Dreams, Stash > Timber Ho!

Set 2: 46 Days, Drowned > 2001 > Down with Disease > Free, Scent of a Mule > Girls, Girls, Girls** (Jay-Z cover) > Scent of a Mule, Secret Smile, Crowd Control, Slave to the Traffic Light

Encore: Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley > Vocal Jam

Notes: ** with Jen Hartswick
Just got in and I'm still a lit monkey. I was drunk, high, and tripping... and I was the most sober person at the show. I'll write a review tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment