Friday, October 11, 2002

Here is a mini-review of the recent Tool concert in Seattle on 10.2.02, written by Stephen A.:
"Tool played the Key Arena on Wednesday with a band called Meshuggah opening... Tool comprising Maynard James Keenan (vocals), Danny Carey (drums), Adam Jones (guitar and amazing artwork), Justin Chancellor (bass)... These guys ROCK. I've seen them a couple of times now... I've seen A Perfect Circle (Maynard's side project) and the talent and musicianship is quite startling to me... They played about an hour and a half, and I was hoarse from yelling, screaming and singing along... Too many stoned out people falling down the stairs and such, but I remember that I did that also... the opening act was not a good one, they may want to invest in a better sound man, and the hair twirling went out with bands like Slayer and Poison... but, Tool really blew everyone away and a good time was had by all."

No comments:

Post a Comment