Friday, October 11, 2002

Partial Review of Charlie's Goldfish from my brother, Derek:

"I was only able to read 15 pages of your script today. I had to stop reading it once I got on the # 3 (Express) Train. I had to stand and it was hard to read while holding a wet umbrella and my bag. I was only able to read it while I was on the # 1 (Local) Train... so far so good. I haven't gotten far enough to give you an opinion about the script but what's the deal with... the twins... I couldn't stop laughing when i saw that. Too funny! You were right about there being some typos in the script. I saw some on pages 9, 12, and 13. No big deal though. They do not affect the script in any way and are easy to read and understand... I know that I've only read 15 pages but I keep thinking of a young Timothy Hutton as (main charcater) Charlie O'Brien. I guess I'm a little premature about that assumption since I've only read 15 pages. Also, too bad he's too old now and can't play that character in the movie version!"

No comments:

Post a Comment