Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Christmas Eve

The anticipation I get moments before the plane lands in Las Vegas is similar to the felings a young child gets the night beofre Christmas. I'm salivating, I can't sleep, I'm anxious, and beaming with curiosity. So, it's now Vegas time! I'm off for a few days of March Madness and poker in Sin City before I jaunt off to California for a couple of days of sunshine, including a visit to Hollyweird for a "lunch" meeting in a quest to find an agent. I have copies of an updated version of Charlie's Goldfish ready to hand out to anyone with cash and connections. I hope luck finds my way somewhere on this journey. Be sweet! Oh, and not to worry, I did not take the Tao of Pauly March Madness Cash Pool pot with me to gamble. I left it in NYC. But since I'm going to win it anyway, it doesn't matter right?

No comments:

Post a Comment