Thursday, March 13, 2003

Is it true? I will now have the YES network. I guess all my whining, angry letters to Cablevision paid off. They still suck donkey cock. Man, and they found that missing Utah girl Elizabeth Smart, only because that whacked out Jesus Freak that snatched her up compeletly fucked up by returning to Utah. With a few minutes still left in Bong Day I want end with a rant against those religious fanatics... but I won't because I'm too tired, been writing most of the day, and I used up too many words as is. But I will say this, a pothead would have never snatched that girl from gunpoint from her bedroom and then drag her around the country and make her smoke pot all day. She doesn't have to get kidnapped to wander around in a heady daze, when she could just follow Phish. Maybe Jesus Freaks should be thrown into jail instead of potheads?

No comments:

Post a Comment