Saturday, March 01, 2003

A couple of afterthoughts... about the Nassau Phish show. First of all, I keep wavering back and forth between what was a better show... Philly or Nassau. I'll write a review after I think about this some more.

But the highlights last night were Destiny Unbound, played after an 11 plus year hiatus. Bathtub Gin jam was stellar, and the best jam/song of the night was Back on the Train. The repeat songs: Walls of the Cave & Harry Hood were much better than the other versions we saw this past week. Tweezer opener was fat! Soul Shakedown was unexpected, and BOWIE was pure smoke. I love Mexican Cousin and I know Molly doesn't like it all that much. And Tweezer Reprise got the entire corwd on its feet dancing and grooving.

Random moments fo rme include: getting handed an un-opned bottle of vodka and being called "Dave Ghrol".

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment