Friday, April 25, 2003

Leaving for Las Vegas...

OK folks, the Tao will be on hiatus for the next 72 hours. Yes, I will be away on holiday! I am not taking my laptop to Vegas with me. I'm looking to travel as light as possible this trip. I'm getting more and more excited each minute. I'm about less than 10 hours away from playing poker and I'm ready for a little $5-$10 Texas Hold 'em action at the Bellagio! Time to rip off some tourists and take their bankrolls!

I will be back Monday afternoon sometime, with a few great stories, including an article on the World Series of Poker for the Good News as well as another Truckin' story... Vegas is filled with them! Next week I'll be blogging the a special version of 11 Questions... the Senor Edition! And that batch is not to be missed! Stay tuned.

In the meantime if you get bored and if you need a Pauly fix, you can read the latest issue of Truckin' or re-read old issues. Be sweet, McG

No comments:

Post a Comment