Saturday, April 12, 2003

Yuh Nagai my friend (and a Japhan) from Tokyo, Japan sent me this e-mail recently... he was acting as a translator for his friend Kohei who will be visiting this summer.

"Hi! How's it going? This is Yuh writting. Sorry to write you for a while. I'm spending time with hard studying? So,now I'm still trying to get admission. I hope get it very soon and get to U.S. till summer. This time I replace Kohei as a translater to transmit you that is about his plan to U.S., now,he's planning to go to Bonnaroo Festival and Dave Matthwes Band. We are sorry, Jun and me will be unable to go toether this time. I'm jealous of him!! And Kohei, he wants to visit you. Then if you have enough time and money and you like Dave Matthews, why don't you go with him? I think it will be a fun.

OK That's it for now. Please think about it. I'm waiting for us seeing each other again. Write you soon!

Yuh"

No comments:

Post a Comment