Saturday, April 12, 2003

Uggggh!!!

I got up early to buy DEAD tickets for a couple of summer shows... and I'm having serious problems with Ticketbastard!! This is why they suck: there are two types of seats going on sale: General Admission (LAWN SEATS) and Reserved Seating. Well there's also a $16 difference in prices... $51 and $35. I want Lawn Seats. I've seen the Dead enough that I don't need to be super close, besides the tickets they have left at the highest price are some of the worst seats in the reserved section (all the way in the back).

Ticketbastard won't let you select LAWN SEATS. If you do, they send you an ERROR MESSAGE and you have to go back to the previous page. They only allow you to purchase tickets for the GOOD SEATS... I understand they are trying to fill those seats before the sell LAWN SEATS, but I've been trying for 30 minutes to get tickets... LAWN SEATS, and I can't! I can get 3 LAWN SEATS for the price of 2 Reserved Seats... so you see my problem?

Ticketbastard sucks ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment