Friday, March 03, 2006

L.A. Stories: One More Week

"You're ruining my life!" Nicky screamed at the old man in the Lexus who cut her off. "Fucking douche bag!"

She did her best to calm down, but it wasn't working. In between puffs of a bowl she continued to berate the horrible LA drivers. The funny thing is that she lived in LA most of her life and she still grew angry by retarded SUV drivers on cell phones.

"Coming up on the right," she pointed out as we drove down Sunset Blvd., "is my old high school. I used to get stoned up that path before Physics class. I'd come in wasted and pass out for forty minutes."

"Ooooh slow down," I commanded, "Catholic high school girls! They taste better than donuts."

Nicky shook her head as I caught a glimpe of girls in short plaid skirts and blue blazers. A few UCLA soroity girls jogged by on the adjacent street as my erection grew harder.

* * * * *

Nicky and I ate dinner in the Grove at the Farmer's Market. I had a calzone and she ate a shoarma wrap or some Greek concoction. We wandered around and I made fun of the faux-Bellagio style fountain. We headed to the movies. The theatre has automated ticket machines where you use your credit card to pay and the machine spits out tickets. Fast and easy.

We settled on Woody Allen's latest flick Match Point. The only thing I knew about it was that it starred Scarlet Johanssen and her two big boobs. It was better than expected and Woody's best film in years. It takes place in London and not in NYC like 99% of his films did. There were two scenes where I popped a full wood... the sex scene in the rain and the baby oil scene. I think I embrassed Nicky when I pointed it out to her.

"Ew, gross!" she loudly whispered.

Good gracious, that Scarlet chick has some huge knockers. I'd like to rub baby oil on her left buttock while massaging her right breast. Anyway, theres a running Dostoevskian theme in Woody Allen's lastest film and it's worth watching. He focuses on "luck" which will make a great springboard for a poker strategy article.

* * * * *

For all of you wanting a Showcase update... he saw Stacee aka Sushi Girl last night for the first time after his one night stand. He took her to a tiny Greek eatery in Beverly Hills for dinner and they retreated back to the apartment for dessert. He blew off play rehearsal to nail her. She quickly left before sunrise, but not before she left behind a souvenir... a black thong. Showcase woke me up twirling her undies around his index finger with a shit eating grin on his face.

My ten minutes of blogging is up. Time to go get brunch. And yes, I'll be here for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment