Friday, June 29, 2007

Exhaustion

I have completed the hardest part about my summer assignment. The next three weeks will be a breeze. However, I most concerned about my ailing body. The physical toll of the gig is starting to catch up. After an 18 hour day on Thursday and having to be back at work the next day is brutal on my body. I can feel it today more so than any day in the previous four weeks.

I have a deadline too for a magazine and I dunno how I'm going to find time to write it. Oh yeah, I'll skip sleep to get it done. Like I usually do. Then there's that Truckin' thing that I have to write a story for, then find time to edit. Oh yeah, no sleep for me in the next two weeks.

Work is easing up but my other respnsibilities have been back logged. This is the time of year when I go crazy because I don't have enough hours in the day to get shit done that needs to get done.

These are the days when I wish I could slack off and have others carry my workload. No such luck.

Thinking of places... not called Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment