Sunday, July 07, 2002

A comment from Al K. Dah about the anonymous e-mail post from earlier called: ENTP. I still have no clue who sent me that e-mail!

"That anonymous email was weird... three things came to mind when I was reading that blog...

1) One of your friends is playing a goofy joke on you by making you think that some random person wrote this about you without even knowing you.

2) Some psycho, who happens to read your website and is obssesed with it or you, analyzed all the information that you blog onto your website and cross referenced his objective perceptions about your personality with a physcology book and just spouted out the generic phsyco babble analytic BS pertaining to certain "general" personality types.

3) THEY (the CIA, Illuminati, the Student Loan Corp., Dick Cheney, Fox Mulder, Elian Gonzalez, al Qaeda, aliens, and/or the Skulls, etc. - you pick one) are watching you and messing with you and/or attempting to contact you for some reason. Your Lone Gunman Theory has THEM watching you. Maybe THEY are trying to see if you are a threat to them.

Either way... do NOT blog this e-mail because I don't need THEM watching me too. The next time I go to the dentist, I don't want to end up needing some strange and unnnecessary dental work so THEY can install bugging devices."


Read the orginial freaky e-mail a few bloggs below!

No comments:

Post a Comment