Monday, July 15, 2002

My Complaint E-Mail to AOL

Original Sender: McGruppppppp
To: AOL Complaints
Re: SPAM

Once again I am writing to complain about the HIGH volume of SPAM going to my AOL account. These sex emails have to stop. I do not have children (yet) and this is one reason why I will make sure we don't use AOL in the future of this continues. This has to stop, and please do not send or FWD me one of those FORM letters telling me how hard you are working on this problem, b/c thats all you send me when I complain. ACTION! I like to see action, not talk. Do something about this very soon, or I will pull my AOL account. I have been looking into Net zero and Earthlink and my coworkers tell me they do a MUCH BETTER JOB THAN AOL at reducing spam and those SEX XXX emails. I am loyal to AOL, been so since JAN 1997, and I foolishly shell out over $200 a year to be harassed. Maybe it's time for a change b/c im not feeling the LOVE from AOL. The only love I'm getting is from those nasty horny teenage cheerleaders who email me up to ten times a day to tell me that they want me to see their naked bodies and ejaculate on them while their new voyeur cam captures all this for their latest website. THEY Seem to be doing a better job at selling their product than you do. Yours in heat, McGrupp

Editor's Note: I know, I know. I LIED about the kids part. But who cares, it's fucking AOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment