Monday, June 28, 2004

Almost Home...

I had a slight detour. But bare with me. I'll be blogging a bunch in the next few days. Stay tuned for an uber-post on my trip and afterthoughts on my one of my last Phishin' trips. And yeah, Deer Creek was a raging party!

In the meantime, you can visit two other blogs that have plenty of Pauly content. Check out what Boy Genius had to say about our meeting on his birthday in Grand Haven. Here's a bit:
Pauly rolled into town in his rented Dodge Stratus with the Mississippi plates (doesn't it just put a spring in your step to say, "Mississippi?") about 2PM on Saturday from his overnight stay with friends in Chicago. For my birthday, I received an authentic Pauly Painting, and I didn't even have to crack aces with the Hilton Sisters to make that happen. Nice!
Yeah, I had Mississippi plates which drew a lot of random and curious looks from folks on the road.

Also, The Joker posted another update on his blog Bathtub Gin. Here's what The Joker wrote:
The party back at the camp was a little more chill than the night before, but EVERYONE was just fukked up. I mean, I had so many weird conversations with people and it was a lot of fun being wasted and talking to wasted people.
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment