Monday, October 06, 2003

100 Bingers...

Someone made a bet with me once... that I could not smoke 100 bong hits in one full day (24 hours) without passing out. I won a lot of money that day. And I actually smoked myself straight sober! The reason I bring this up, is because today I found myself up very early, ready to complete the second draft of my new novel Sweet Nothing, formerly called Baby and Winky. Anyway, in between writing and editing, I found myself smoking a couple of bingers. I decided that I would keep track of how many I smoke today. I figured out that each packed bowl (of schwag... this is 100% pure shit) is equivalent to five bong hits. By 1:30 pm EST, I smoked six bowls, and ripped no less than 31 bong hits. And of course, I recalled with some joy, the infamous 100 Bingers Bet and how that adventure would make a great Truckin' shorty story... perhaps for an upcoming issue. Something to ponder... now back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment