Sunday, October 05, 2003

NFL Best Bets Week 5

Pick of the Week
Chicago Bob (2-1-1): Oakland -4 at the Bears
Rib Boy (3-1): Oakland -4 at the Bears
Tao of Pauly (3-1): Carolina -6 1/2 vs. the Saints

Last Week: KC covered against the Ravens, so Rib Boy and myself both improved to 3-1. The Skins pushed last week and Bob slipped to 2-1-1. The rest of my weekend was avergae at best. I missed my parlay because the Niners got rocked.

Week 4: Rib Boy likes Philly -5, Oakland, and Minnesota - 4 1/2. Bob loves Home Dogs and he likes Detroit +7. I am going with the Carolina and the Colts +4. My Parlay of the Week is Oakland, Carolina, Tennesse +1, and Pitt -7.

Rib Boy's Beatin' of the Week: Philly over the Redskins. Rib Boy is 1-1 after last week's miscalcualtion.

Tao of Pauly Upset of the Week: Indy over Tampa Bay on MNF. I'm 0-2 so far this year, looking to call an upset. What could be better? Peyton manning to light up the stellar Tampa D!

No comments:

Post a Comment